Bentham OPEN offers its ‘Complimentary Membership’ to International R & D organizations, institutes and universities. This opportunity will entitle authors from different member institutes to a special discount of 50% in the open access publication fee for submission of articles to Bentham OPEN journals. Additionally, input and contributions from associate institutes would also be recognized and a link to their respective Website would be displayed on the Bentham OPEN membership page. The member institution’s logo will also be published on the same page.
Bentham Open Membership provides the following advantages:
• Possibility to explore 73 distinct disciplines by means of publishing in 133 open access journals.
• Free access to all provides prospects of higher citations.
• Author(s) own the copyrights to their published articles.
• High standard criteria for peer-review.
• Unbound right to read, download or print open access articles.
• Access to a range of articles in printed form such as short communications, full length research articles, reviews or conference proceedings.
• Simple steps from submission to publication, leading to fast turn-around.
• Possibility of archiving published articles.
The complimentary membership is valid for a span of one year and upon completion of the prescribed period, it is renewed by mutual interest and agreement.
If you find the above mentioned details relevant, then kindly contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.